Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rate this slide show

If you are troubled trying to get these pictures let me give you a clue - try the "View All" button. There is a place at the bottom to rate the slide show - I rate it a 0!! Not because the pictures are horrible but because I can't, for the life of me, figure out how in the world to get the thing to work right. (How's that for not swearing!) I don't get what I am doing wrong - at least you can see the pictures...if you wait long enough. I still plan to post pictures from my trip to Georgia but that will have to wait a couple of weeks as I am moving this week (yea!!) and will not have the internet or a while. I love technology but it always seems just beyond my grasp of comprehension. I just want the dang thing to work and I want to be able to figure out quickly why I am such an idiot. Well, if 33 years hasn't been enough time to figure it out I guess I can't expect to get it any time soon.

2 comments:

Daina Romney said...

I don't know why it isn't working for you Renee, maybe I can help you when I get there, but the pictures were fun to look at so thank you for posting them! Have fun moving in and we will see you this coming weekend!!

Yeah!

The Boys Rule said...

Awesome pictures Renee, even if the slide show doesn't work how you want it to. Thanks for entertaining Conner for the day, he had a great time. Can't wait to see the new house!!