Sunday, June 29, 2008

Frustration!

O.K. I know that I am not the best blogger - I tend to go months without any sign of life on my blog. However, I just did an entry on my blog and I couldn't get the pictures to go below the writing. That is so frustrating! I want to have my blog look nice and want it to go a certain way and I can't get it to do what I want. I know that it is probably an ID10T error - or that problem lies somewhere between the chair and the keyboard - but it is still frustrating. I would like to put on some pictures from my trip to Georgia and back but don't want to burden any of you with over 700 pictures and I can't figure out how to do a slide show at all let alone with just the pictures I want. Anyone who could help this crazy, mixed up, barely computer literate person with suggestions I would be glad to accept them.

2 comments:

Daina Romney said...

Hey there, I love that you finally put something new on your blog!!! I can offer some advice on the slide show. I always use slide.com to create my slide shows. It lets you download the pictures you want and you can choose different backgrounds etc to make it special!! Anyway, it will then let you add it to your blog, it is pretty user friendly! Hey I am hoping that you get your house. It looks really cute! Good Luck!

Rachel and Kelly said...

I agree with Daina. slide.com is the best for slide shows. As for getting your pictures below the writing, I always just load my pictures first and then go to the top of my blog and hit enter a few times so the pictures move down and then start typing. Or cut and past the pictures where you want them.