Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Alive!

The front of the house

The backyard

the living room


the kitchen
I have been somewhat absent from the blog-scene lately. The last month of school was crazy, I worked a lot at Lagoon (my cushy second job) and I've been looking for a home to buy. Then, two days after school let out, I went on a long cross-country road trip with my Mom and a few neices...pictures to come soon. But now I am back and enjoying my summer vacation to the best of my ability. In the week that I have been home I have found a home and put an offer in on it. I should find out by 8:00p.m. today, June 29th, if my offer was accepted. I can't wait to find out! This home has so much of what I wanted when I first began looking for a home about 3 months ago. I am anxious to find out if I got it and then move forward to get the deal closed. As you can see, I have included a couple of pictures of the house that are on the realty website.

1 comment:

Rachel and Kelly said...

Looks really nice. I am excited for you.